Wednesday, October 15, 2008

FINALLY!!

It has been a long time since we have written on our blog. A lot has happened. We have done a bunch of shows, and we have titles in TICA which I guess is another place to go and get ribbons. Maddie is a Double Grand Champion Alter and I an a Champion Alter. But I got a 2nd Allbreed final and Maddie doesn't have ANY of those!

There was a big birthday party in July for the DOGS and we weren't invited! So we did not invite any DOGs to OUR birthday party! We turned one year old on July 24, which means we are not kittens anymore, but we don't care. We figure we'll act like children anyway.

We have been to New York, Maryland and Delaware for shows. At one of the shows in Maryland, we saw our brother! I don't think he knew who we were but Mommy did. UBN was there, too. None of us finaled, though.

Now for the REALLY BIG NEWS. The Phillies won the National League Penant! Everybody on the TV seems excited about that so I guess it's a good thing.

The REAL REALLY BIG NEWS is, I have been getting POINTS! I got some points in New York and some more in Pennsylvania and last week even more in Pennsylvania, and that guy Herman that Mommy met online says I am a GRAND PREMIER, too! I don't feel any different but Mommy is excited. One of the judges who gave me TWO ribbons asked if I was going to stay home. I think I should keep going to shows just to annoy people. HAHAHA!

-GP EvilTrixie

No comments: